Connect with us

Crime & Safety

Man sets ex-boyfriend’s house on fire killing him at sleep because he was seeing someone else, injured two others



A breakup might be a painful process for some people and they require a lot of time to get back on track after a relationship. While some will get over easily, others really suffer and, in some cases, they do things they later regret.

This was the case with this man who really suffered after he broke up with his boyfriend and despite his efforts, nothing helped to get over the past relationship. As soon as he realized that his ex is seeing someone else, he did something that changed his life, forever.

According to the police report, the incident happened in Texas in mid-August when the suspect, the 39-year-old Willie L., for setting his boyfriend’s house on fire right after he learned that he was in a relationship with someone else.

What Willie didn’t know was the fact that his ex, the 25-year-old C. Madison, was not alone in the house. As a result of the fire, Madison was burned to death while the other family members suffered serious injuries and were transferred to hospital for treatment.

The police report indicates that Willie broke into Madison’s house, entered his room where he was sleeping that night, poured gasoline and set him on fire.

The other victims were treated in hospital and survived. The investigators found out that the Madison’s bedroom was not the only place set on fire. The female victim said that when she was leaving the house, the couch in the living room was also on fire meaning that maybe Madison was not alone in the incident.

The main suspect was arrested the next day after authorities found security camera footage clearly showing him in the area of the incident. He was put behind bars and charged with multiple charges. From what was seen on the surveillance footage, Willie was using borrowed vehicle in the incident and another person was seen on the passenger seat.

Few weeks after the was arrested, at the end of September, Willie said that his brother was with him the fatal night helping him to set the house on fire. Police immediately arrested his brother, identified as the 36-year-old Jason L., who is facing multiple charges. He was held in jail with no bond.

By viewing a photo array, a responding officer identified Jason Lloyd as the man he saw walking away from the scene the night of the fire. According to the affidavit, investigators do not believe the fire was a one-person job because of the multiple ignition points in the home.